Keller Williams Realty
Pamela Madore Mortgage
I Want To Buy a House But Don't Know Where To Start
Unless you are a cash buyer you will need a mortgage. There is no sense to go and look at properties until you know that you can buy a house. Although, it is fun to look online and that is OK. It will give you an idea of what you like and how much the houses cost.
Once you decide you want to buy a house, the first step is to get pre-approved/approved for a mortgage. You have many different options on how this works.
First, find someone that you trust and that knows a lot about the mortgage industry. I hope you choose me. 😎
Here are some myths about mortgages:
- I can't buy because I have bad credit
- I can't buy because I don't have any credit
- I am self-employed and don't show any income
- I don't yet have a SS number--only an ITIN
- I don't have a big down payment so I can't buy
- I can't buy because I had a bankruptcy/foreclosure
|How To Get a Mortgage|